Burton Men's Cargo Snow Pant Regular Fit , Flame Scarlet, Large
Color: Flame Scarlet
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] is waterproof and breathable for outstanding weather protection
- Living Lining mapped with taffeta and mesh regulates body temperature, adapting to ups and downs of your activity
- Fully taped seams seal out foul weather; Bellowed cargo pockets for storage
- Mesh-lined Test-I-Cool venting for breathability; Standard pant features include: Pocket key clip, expandable cuffs, and integrated waist adjustment
Release Date: 01-08-2019
Details: Loose-fitting for layering, with plenty of pockets so you never need to visit the lodge, the Burton Cargo Pant is a tried-and-true classic shell pant, ready for any weather. Available in two different fits, choose Burton's classic Sig Fit (seen here) or the team-favorite and more modern Mid Fit which offers a slightly more tailored and less baggy look. Like all Burton pants, it's stacked with standard features, including venting options for hiking, reinforced cuffs that can be elevated above mud, tweak-friendly articulated knees and an audio port in the pocket so you can still listen to music when wearing just a hoodie. Select colorways available in short and tall lengths.
Package Dimensions: 23.0 x 19.6 x 5.0 inches
We are a participant in the Amazon Associate Program and by clicking on the 'Buy Now' button you will be redirected to an Amazon site to which we may be compensated for any qualifying purchases.