Amazon Cloud Cam Indoor Security Camera, Works with Alexa
- 24/7 monitoring - Stay connected to your home, family, and pets. Catch activities as they happen in 1080p Full HD and watch the last 24 hours of clips for free.
- Notifications - Get notified when Cloud Cam sees activity and use the Cloud Cam App to check in anytime with live view. Watch motion alert clips in the App or on the web with your Amazon Drive account.
- See clearly in the dark - Night vision lets you detect what's happening around the clock. Coming soon: turn off night vision LEDs.
- Two-way audio - Check in with the family or tell your dog to stop barking.
- 30-day free trial - Get advanced features like person detection, Zones, and more storage, plus download & share clips with a Cloud Cam subscription.
- Works with Alexa - Just ask Alexa to show your live feed on your Amazon Fire TV, Fire Tablet, Echo Show, or Echo Spot.
- Cloud Cam's intelligence lives in the cloud so it is always getting smarter with more advanced alerts, detection, and features.
- For Amazon Key, purchase the Amazon Key In-Home Kit, which includes Cloud Cam (Key Edition). You need Cloud Cam (Key Edition) that features a Key Edition power cable to enable Amazon Key.
Release Date: 2017-11-08
Catch every moment
Amazon Cloud Cam features everything you need to help keep your home safe. When Cloud Cam sees any activity you'll receive a notification, allowing you to keep tabs on your home from anywhere.
Stay connected 24/7 to your home, family, and pets in crisp 1080p Full HD, and catch activity as it happens. Use the Cloud Cam App to check in on your home anytime by viewing live video streams, replay motion alert clips, and more.
See clearly in the dark
Cloud Cam features eight infrared LEDs that let you see clearly in the dark. Cloud Cam's computer vision algorithms automatically activate night vision when lighting is dim. See the camera's entire field of view at night—not just a spotlight.
Cloud Cam's built-in mic and speaker let you stay in touch with your household. Check in with the kids after school, tell your dog to stop barking, or say hello through the Cloud Cam App.
Cloud Cam's motion detection and computer vision technology provides customizable notifications so you only get the alerts that matter. Unlock advanced features with a Cloud Cam subscription plan.
Start your free trial today
Watch the last 24 hours of clips for free. Or upgrade to a plan for additional storage and intelligent alerts like person detection to get notified when Cloud Cam sees a person. Or set Zones, which lets you select areas that Cloud Cam should ignore, like a fish tank or a tree outside a window.
Works with Alexa
Just ask Alexa to show Cloud Cam's live view on your Fire TV, Fire Tablet, Echo Show, or Echo Spot for a quick way to see what's happening in another room. You can also speak or listen through Echo Show or Echo Spot using Cloud Cam's two-way audio-an easy way to let your kids know it's time for dinner. Cloud Cam is built in the same cloud as Alexa so it's always getting smarter with more advanced alerts, detection, and features.
See your entire home
With Cloud Cam, it's easy to see all the areas in your home that you want to cover. Place Cloud Cam inside your front door to see who's arriving or in the living room to keep tabs on your pets while you're away. You can manage all of your cameras from the Cloud Cam App, making it easier for you to see more at all times.
Check in from anywhere
With the free Cloud Cam App on Fire OS, Android, and iOS, you can access your Cloud Cam feed, anywhere you go.
Use the Cloud Cam App to check in 24/7 and catch activity as it happens. Replay important motion detected activities that were captured throughout the day. Name your cameras to easily differentiate monitoring views, like Kitchen and Living Room. Check in with the family or let your kids know when it's time for bed with two-way audio. You can even customize alerts* and focus on areas that are most important by highlighting zones for Cloud Cam to ignore.
*Cloud Cam subscription plan required.
Find the right plan for you
Cloud Cam comes with notifications that let you know when activity is detected. With a Cloud Cam subscription plan, you can unlock advanced features that include:
* Person detection—notifies you when a person is detected.
* Zones—reduce unwanted alerts by specifying areas to ignore.
* Unlimited download & shares—for your video clips.
Introducing Amazon Key
Not at home? Not a problem.
As a Prime member, get your Amazon packages securely delivered just inside your front door. Plus, grant access to the people you trust, like your family, friends, dog walker, or house cleaner—no more leaving a key under the mat.
Amazon Key is exclusively for Prime members in select cities and surrounding areas. To get started, purchase the Amazon Key In-Home Kit, starting at $249.99. The kit includes: the Amazon Cloud Cam (Key Edition) indoor security camera and a compatible smart lock from Kwikset or Yale.