Calf Stretcher Balance Board with Variable Incline Slant - Foot Rocker Leg Exerciser Great for Physical Therapy Clinics, Stretching Equipment, Running, Plantar Fasciitis, Balancing & Personal Trainers
- Not only looks nice, but is highly functional as well. Use for stretching or balancing exercises. Board measures 15 inches wide x 14 inches long x 3.5 inches high.
- Great piece of equipment for physical therapy clinics, hospitals, runners, gyms & personal trainers.
- Works well for leg mobility exercises after knee replacements, injuries or other leg surgeries for rehabilitation.
- Allows for up to 30 - 35 degrees slant when standing up tall. Stretch & angle can be increased by leaning forward into a wall.
- Hand made in the USA. Features a clear gloss finish for durability and wood protection. 3 rows of non-slip tape for extra grip. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Legal Disclaimer: Follow the advice of your medical professional when using this product. Always make sure you are next to a stable support surface to avoid losing balance. Use at your own risk.
Details: These wooden calf stretcher balance boards work great for stretching your calf and lower leg muscles. They are slightly different than most slant boards in that they allow for rocking back and forth to get more of a dynamic stretch at many different angles.
Top surface measures 15 inches wide by 14 inches long. Height is about 3.5 inches.
Our high quality product is hand made in the USA and is sure to last you many years to come. We stand behind our product with a satisfaction guarantee!
We Also Recommend
Gosky 20-60X 80 Porro Prism Spotting Scope- Waterproof Scope for Outdoor Activities -with Tripod & Digiscoping Adapter