Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Watch with Day/Date display, BM8180-03E
- Stainless steel watch featuring round black dial with date window and stitched canvas band
- Japanese-quartz movement that charges in natural or indoor light
- Mineral crystal dial window. Band - Nylon, Strap, Buckle
- Features buckle closure, luminosity, textured crown, and analog display;Age Group:Adult
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Details: You will never run late with this men's sporty, Eco-Drive timepiece. From the stainless steel case, green canvas strap and 12/24 hour time indicator, the bold details never end. Additional features include a day/date indicator and water resistance to 100 meters.
To set the time *(refer to full-setting instructions here: Manual ):
- Stop the second hand by pulling the crown out to the 2nd click (time setting position).
- Turn the crown to set the time.
- The watch will start after the crown is firmly pushed back into its normal position
- Pull the crown out to the first click (calendar setting position).
- Set the desired date by turning the crown counterclockwise.
- Set the desired day of the week by turning the crown clockwise.
- After you have set the calendar, be sure to press the crown back to its normal position
Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 4.2 x 4.0 inches
We are a participant in the Amazon Associate Program and by clicking on the 'Buy Now' button you will be redirected to an Amazon site to which we may be compensated for any qualifying purchases.