DineAsia 3D Skull Flexible Silicone Ice Cube Mold Tray, Makes Four Giant Iced Skulls, Easy Release Realistic Skull Ice Cube Maker, BPA Free, Black
- OFFICIALLY PATENT PENDING - The 3D Skull Ice Tray is invented by DineAsia. Currently Patent Pending in US and EU. Be wary of counterfeits sold by seller named JJNTSN. Only products "Made by" DineAsia and "Sold by" Market Novelty are guaranteed genuine.
- CREATIVE & FUN - First ice cube mold that makes four giant iced skulls (2 x 2.36 Inches) in the world! These iced skulls are realistic-looking, slowly melting and fun to make!
- MAKES YOUR DRINK LOOK AWESOME & KEEPS IT COOL LONGER - Great for House Parties, Bars, Restaurants, Beaches, Holiday Events and Holiday Gifts. Long-lasting ice cubes for Whiskey, Cocktail, Iced Coffee, Iced Tea, Fruit Juice, Punch, Soda Pop and Water. Also Good for Chocolate, Soap, Candy Making, Figure Model Making as well as Baking.
- FLEXIBLE HIGH GRADE SILICONE - FDA approved, 100% BPA Free, Non-Toxic, Food grade, Leak-free, Microwave safe, Oven safe, Dishwasher safe silicone ice cube tray with lid. This durable and flexible silicone ice tray won't crack or break like plastic ice tray; Easy to fill, remove and clean.
- RISK FREE PURCHASE - Every order is backed by a money back guarantee for 100% customer satisfaction. Press ADD TO CART now!
Details: Detailed Directions:
1. Wash ice tray by hand or in a dish washer before first use. Use dish soap to remove silicone smell if you feel it too strong and that bothers you.
2. Fill lower tray 1/3 or half with liquid of your choice. (Too much liquid would make a big ice block between the trays and too less liquid would not make good looking skull ice cubes. Start filling half with liquid at first and then adjust amount of liquid until you find the right amount for you.)
3. Fit upper tray into lower tray and gently press down until excessive liquid comes out through the small holes on top and inner grooves are interlocked. To interlock them, place the trays in a flat surface, have your five fingers up around the head of the skull on the upper tray and another five fingers down around the face on the lower tray and push them to each other until you feel the grooves are engaged. Do this for each skull. (You might feel it difficult to fully interlock them at first but you will learn to do it easily over time.)
4. Move the trays carefully with two hands and place upright in your freezer. Freeze for 6 hours or longer. (For chocolate, 15 minutes is good enough)
5. Twist ice trays in all directions to separate skull ice cubes from trays. Open and remove ice cubes. (Twisting helps to break the layer of ice block between the trays.)
• The small holes on top is not there to fill liquid in. It is for excessive liquid to come out through. If you want to have bigger holes so that you can fill your liquid in through the holes on top, you can easily cut each hole with an ordinary scissor that you have at home. After cutting, interlock the upper and lower trays completely and fill your liquid in through the holes. You may pour water from water tap or from a bottle in this case. Here is a video, copy and paste it into your browser ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE0mAfVgtiA