Elite Screens Sable Frame B2, 100-inch Diag. 16:9, Active 3D / 4K Ultra HD Fixed Frame Home Theater Projection Projector Screen Kit, SB100WH2
Brand: Elite Screens
- 100-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 49.0" H x 87.0" W. Overall Size: 53.7" H x 92.0" W. Black Velvet Frame.
- Screen Material: CineWhite, 1.1 Gain. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. Features 180° viewing angle with fully black backed front projection screen material. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with soap and water.
- 2.7" light weigt aluminum frame with dense black velvet finish made to absorb projector overshoot while increases picture contrast for a polished theater like experience.
- Easily sets up via the tensioned rod and spring system - Comes with everything you need including the sliding wall brackets, drywall anchors, and screws
- 2 Year Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
Publisher: Elite Screens Inc.
Warranty: 2 year manufacturer's warranty
Elite Screens Sable Frame B2 series is an EXCLUSIVE to Amazon product - manufactured with the highest of standards and in the most popular sizes allowing us to pass the savings onto you!
Sable Frame B2 is great for any video presentation and is perfect for home, business or office environments. Series features include:
- Stylish black velvet covered frame
- Spring tension for the ultimate flatness
- Installation hardware included
- Industry Surpassing Warranty from Elite Screens, for a period of 2 years and 3 years for products purchased directly by educational, non-profit, religious or government organizations; an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
Sable Frame B2 Series includes Elite Screens' CineWhite FRONT projection screen material which features:
- 160° Wide Viewing Angle
- 1.1 gain Full Lambertian Diffuser- no half gain drop
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD,and HDR ready!
- Black backed for a bright image
- Works with Regular, Short or Ultra Short Throw projectors
Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service.
Since 2004, Elite Screens has grown to become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and worldwide branches.