OXO Good Grips Salad Spinner
- Easy, one-handed operation with patented pump mechanism and brake button
- Soft, non-slip knob locks down for storage, and a non-slip ring and wide base keep bowl steady on countertop
- Elegant, clear bowl is perfect for serving, and basket can be used separately as a colander
- Clear, flat lid allows for convenient stacking when not in use, disassembles for easy cleaning, and parts are top-rack dishwasher safe and BPA Free
- Capacity 6.22 qt bowl, 4.95 qt basket, Dimensions 10.5'' x 10.5'' x 6''
- Recommended by America's Test Kitchen
Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed
Details: A new spin on our classic design Before the introduction of the OXO Good Grips Salad Spinner in 1998, crank or pull-tab salad spinners were considered high-end products. Some people even used the spin cycle of their washing machine to dry lettuce. Our easy-to-use Spinner transformed the tool into an everyday kitchen essential. Nearly 20 years later, we revisited the Spinner to make some updates while keeping the top features and original inspiration: a children’s top. With a modern design that complements contemporary kitchens and an improved brake that stops on a dime every time, we think you’ll love our new spin on the classic design. Dry salad greens with a simple press of the soft, non-slip knob. The non-slip base keeps the bowl steady on the countertop, and the updated built-in brake button stops the Salad Spinner for unloading. The basket doubles as a colander, and the lid comes apart for easy cleaning.