Rollerblade Zetrablade Women's Adult Fitness Inline Skate, Black and Cherry, Performance Inline Skates
- BEST FIRST INLINE SKATE Zetrablade for women is a great entry level skate that can suffice the needs of beginners and casual skaters on a budget. It is supportive, comfortable and easy to use with a smooth ride.
- HIGH CUFF FOR ADDED SUPPORT The stiff, supportive shell makes learning how to skate easier with unmatched quality and durabiity.
- COMFORTABLE PERFORMANCE LINER Ample padding in the Training liner ensures comfort for any skater. The closure system adds to the overall fit and helps to make this entry level skate feel like it was designed for experts.
- BEST FRAME FOR LEARNING The durable, monocoque frame is integrated with the shell for a lower center of gravity to enhance stability, balance and control. All of which are crucial for beginners learning skating skills.
- PERFECT WHEELS FOR LEARNING Rollerblade 80mm/82A wheels blend speed and control perfectly for those who do not want to go too fast. The ideal size for a moderate skate pace. SG5 bearings provide a smooth, easy ride.
Details: Zetrablade W is the market benchmark for entry level skates. It features unbeatable support and comfort in its price range. Buying a first pair can be intimidating and confusing because the unknown of how much the skates will get used and what specs are necessary are some of the things beginners think about. Rest assured this is the ideal choice. The Zetrablade helps create a positive first experience making learning easier and more comfortable. The wheel/bearing mix are ideal for skating with very controllable speeds and response. In addition, as ones ability advances, the wheels can be upgraded to a higher performing 80mm wheel for a faster ride. The secure closure system helps lock the heels and ankles in for a great fit and the frame is integrated with the shell to be as low as possible to lower the center of gravity which is a true benefit for beginners. A better skate will make skating better and Zetrablade is a great first skating partner.