SimpliPhi Little Genny Emergency Kit
- 296Wh non-toxic, non-hazardous lithium ion (LFP) portable and emergency power station
- 300 Watt AC output, 2 USB outlets, 2 AC outlets
- Recharge in 5 hours or less from INCLUDED solar panel, AC grid, generator or other power source
- Charge phones, tablets, laptops, small appliances, small medical equipment, lights and more
- Industry leading 5 year warranty. Designed, engineered and manufactured in California, USA.
Publisher: SimpliPhi Power
Details: The Little Genny Emergency Power Kit is a safe, non-toxic, non-hazardous mobile, rechargeable, battery-powered generator of AC power. It provides easily portable, hand-carried AC power for:
*Camping and other outdoor activities
*Any remote situation where immediate access to off-grid AC power is critical
Charge With Any Power Source
Little Genny can be charged with a solar panel (included), grid power, generator power or any other power generation source. You can charge the Little Genny and use power simultaneously. It can be charged and discharged thousands of times.
The Safest Lithium Ion Chemistry
SimpliPhi's battery chemistry contains no dangerous cobalt. Our Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) chemistry in environmentally benign and poses no risk of toxicity or fire.
Use Indoors or Outdoors
With no fumes, no toxicity and no need for ventilation or cooling, the Little Genny is safe for use inside and out.
Ready When You Need It
The Little Genny loses <1% chaarge per month and can retain charge for several years. Recharge annually to maintain maximum power. Maintenance free.